God’s mercies never cease.
This Thanksgiving, I encourage you to take time to reflect on how God has moved and is moving in your life! Need a place to start? Check out these verses on thankfulness for some reminders of who God is.
1. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. (Colossians 3:17 NIV)
2. Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thes. 5:18 NIV)
3. Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. (Col. 4:2 NIV)
4. Out of them shall come songs of thanksgiving, and the voices of those who celebrate. I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will make them honored, and they shall not be small. (Jeremiah 30:19 ESV)
5. I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. (Psalm 9:1 ESV)
6. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. (Philippians 4:6)
7. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. (Psalm 100:4 NIV)
8. The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. (Psalm 28:7 ESV)
9. In that day you will say: “Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. (Isaiah 12:4 NIV)
10. Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. (1 Chron. 16:34 NKJV)
To receive inspiring content on faith and lifestyle, follow LM on social media!