God is in the business of renewal.
His mercies are new every morning. Want to discover His promises of joy for yourself? Check out these verses for some powerful encouragement.
1. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
(Romans 12:12 NIV)
2. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.
(Psalm 94:19 NIV)
3. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
(Romans 5:3-4 NKJV)
4. Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.
(Philippians 4:4 ESV)
5. You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness.
(Psalm 30:11 ESV)
6. Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
(Hebrews 12:2 NKJV)
7. The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
(Zephaniah 3:17 ESV)
8. The fear of the Lord leads to life, and he who has it will abide in satisfaction; he will not be visited with evil.
(Proverbs 19:23 NKJV)
9. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
(Romans 15:13 NIV)
10. So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.
(John 16:22 NIV)